Physical: Opens chest throat, and upper back
Emotional: Freeing and liberating; opens the heart
Rx for: Thyroid disorders, depression, and sluggishness
1. Lie flat on your back, feet pointed, arms alongside your body.
2. Press the elbows into the floor, lift your heart toward the ceiling and arch the upper back off the floor.
3. Lift the chin toward the ceiling as you place the top of the head on the floor.
4. Pull the shoulder blades together
5. Lean to the left as you bring the right arm under the buttocks
6. Lean to the right as you bring the left arm under the buttocks
7. Hold for 3 to 5 breaths.