1. Begin on all fours with hands directly under shoulders tops of feet on the floor.
2. Replace hands with elbows so your arms are parallel in a sphinx-like position.
3. To gauge the correct distance, wrap your hands around the opposite elbow.
4. Clasp hands together so forearms create a triangle shape.
5. Tuck your toes under.
6. On the exhale, straighten your legs so your body is suspended in the air, anchored only by toes and forearms.
7. Bring feet slightly closer to your body and press heels toward the floor.
8. Push down through the forearms, lift the rib cage from shoulders, and press your sit bones back.
9. Hold for 5 breaths before coming down.